Registration has closed.
Registration and payment is conducted through the King’s College London Event Registration website; details are below.
A separate form available on this website is used for submission of abstracts.
You can perform the registration step and abstract submission step in any order you like.
However, we will only consider abstracts which can be matched to valid attendees after Friday 28 July. Valid attendees can be either standard registrations (through the Events Registration site; see below), SMLMS sponsors, or attendees who were awarded a travel grant. There is no payment required when filling out the Abstract Submission form so sponsors and travel grant awardees can skip Step 1 (below) and go straight to Abstract Submission.
Please follow the instructions below on how to access and use the KCL event registration website and how to access the abstract submission form.
Step 1: Registration and payment
Sponsors and recipients of travel grants do not need to do this step.
Registration closed on 28 July.
- Open the King’s College London Event Registration site. (Link opens in a new window).
- Click the grey ‘Book Event’ button.
- Click the link in the ‘New Customer’ section.
- Fill out the fields as requested.
- At ‘Your Address’, non-UK attendees should click ‘Enter your address manually’ for the full address form.
- There is no need to check the box granting permission to use your contact details.
- After your account is created, select your delegate category (Academic, Student, or Industry) and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- At ‘Delegate Details’, click the grey ‘Use my Customer Details’ button to pre-fill the form with the information you entered when creating your account. Click the ‘Continue’ button.
- Fill in the Questionnaire information and click the ‘Continue’ button.
- At the Summary page, click the ‘Add to Basket’ button.
- Verify your registration is correct and click the ‘Proceed to Checkout’ button.
- At the Payment page, select the address for your payment card.
- If paying with a personal card, you may need to add a new address in order to complete payment, e.g. your home address, depending on your bank’s security protocols.
- Enter your card details and press the Continue button.
- Save or print your receipt after payment has been confirmed. You will also receive a confirmation and receipt via email.
- You are now registered! We look forward to seeing you in August! If you want to submit an abstract, proceed to the next step, below…
Step 2: Abstract Submission
Abstract submissions closed on 30 June. However, please contact the organising committee if you wish to submit a late abstract and have already registered.
All attendees are welcome to submit an abstract to be presented as either a talk or a poster. Please submit your abstract at the Abstract Submission page.